Learn & Create Databases
- Creative Bug: Thousands of award-winning art & crafts video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists.
- Hobbies & Crafts Resource Center: How-tos and creative ideas in arts and crafts, collecting, home and garden, indoor recreation, kids' crafts, model building, needlecrafts and textiles, outdoor recreation, performing arts, science and technology, and scrapbooking and papercrafts.
- Linkedin Learning (formerly Lynda.com) offers thousands of video tutorials taught by industry experts. Topics cover Microsoft Publisher, TinkerCAD, Coral Draw, Fusion 360, and Gimp.
- TinkerCAD– 3D software for beginners to create or modify designs.
- Fusion 360–3D modeling software for advanced users.
- Easel– Design objects to be carved on the carving machine.
- Silhouette Studio–Create designs to be cut out on the Silhouette Cameo.
- Design Space– Create designs to be cut out on the Cricut.
- Gimp– Free image editing software.
- Coral Draw–Available in the Maker Studio to create designs for the laser cutter.
- Hatch–Available in the Maker Studio to create designs for the embroidery machine.
- Microsoft Publisher–Available in the Maker Studio to design posters and buttons.
- Photo Laser Plus– Easily process photos to be engraved into wood and more with the laser cutter.
The following magazines are available at the library.
- Love of Quilting
- Sew News
- Vogue Knitting